(Photo credit: reinvented)
There you sit, along with a basket filled with your self-rejected headlines. None were quite good enough, but as your deadline creeps closer, some of them are looking better than ever.
Don’t despair. To make this holiday season unforgettable, I am going to give you the answer to all your present and future headline problems: the fill-in the blanks headline!
Now, there is a downside; the solution is so simple, you may decide to rely on it forever. Also, and perhaps more important, it is a cheap trick that has yet to produce a truly good idea. Or even a decent one. But when you face the prospect of either writing an ad, or running “compliments of a friend” in its place, it does take on some (minor) value.
So with no further ado, here’s your very own fill-in headline generator:
- Introducing a (blank) that’s as (blank) as you are.
OK, you need more assistance? Well, here are some horrific examples of how it works.
• Introducing a smartphone that’s as smart as you are.
• Introducing a mattress that’s as soft and caring as you are.
• Introducing a fireplace that’s as revolutionary as you are.
• Introducing a banana that’s as radical as you are.
Got the idea? Good. Though of course, if you do use this guide, I will have to bar you from ever reading my blog again.
Got the idea?